Will there be an onsite photo booth attendant?
- Yes! Your rental includes a booth attendant to engage and entertain your guests while also troubleshoot if necessary.
When can you be at the venue for set up?
- We aim to start setup 90 minutes before the big event. Set up time is not included in your service rental.
Can you provide Certificate Of Insurance?
- Absolutely! We are fully insured and willing to provide your venue of choice proof of insurance upon request.
Is a deposit required to secure event date?
- Yes, a 50% retainer payment will be required to reserve your date and time. The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to the event.
How far do you travel?
- We serve New York City area and its boroughs for the existing moment. We can travel up to 25 miles radius from NYC. Contact us for details.
How much space is required for the booth?
- Ideally, we aim to secure a 10 sq. foot area for the backdrop, equipment and prop table. We can discuss other options, if space is limited.
Can it be set up outside?
- Summer Season Only - Please note that outdoor set-ups are required to have a protected/covered area available and a concrete surface underneath. Outdoor set-ups also require power via an outlet, generator, or extension cord. This will be the responsibility of the client. Additional fee will be added.
When will the photos be online?
- Withing 24 hours after the event, the entire photo gallery will be available for downloading, sharing, bragging, tagging, and laughing.
How do I book you guys?