Why is JJ Pixx Photo Booth Company Better?
- Our clients know they deserve the best. That is why our equipment, photos and prints are much better quality than all the rest. Our props are custom picked to match your event and we are always on the hunt for new ones. And, we pride ourselves on having the best and most varied backdrops to compliment your event and make it more fun.
What sort of props do you have?
- Each of our packages includes our standard photo booth props, but we understand that they may not fit the theme of all events. For that reason, we supply boutique-quality one-of-a-kind props to match your event. Simply share your prop ideas with us and we make them for you (for an additional fee).
How many people can fit in the booth?
- Our record is 23. Beat that!
How many pictures can I take?
- No limit at all! Take as many as you like!
Do I get to keep the photos?
- Of course! With our Digital Photo Booth, we will upload the photos to an online gallery for you to view and share them with the event participants. Add the on-site printing option for instant gratification!
What makes this awesome for my corporate event?
- We do custom graphics and branding!
How early should I book my event?
- The earlier the better! Hurry up because we book fast and we hate seeing you have a case of the sad’s. Until you sign a contract, your event is not on our calendar. We also like to have enough time to give each client the customized experience they deserve.
When can you be there to set up?
- We like to start setup 90 minutes before the big event. Set up time is not included in your service rental.
What are my backdrop options?
- Our selection of backdrops is constantly growing. Check out our website for our current selection. We also do custom backdrops (for an additional fee). You may also provide your own. Contact us for more info.
How much space is required for the booth?
- Ideally, we aim to secure a 10 sq. foot area for the backdrop, equipment and prop table. We can discuss other options, if space is limited.
Can it be set up outside?
- Summer Season Only - Please note that outdoor set-ups are required to have a protected/covered area available and a concrete surface underneath. Outdoor set-ups also require power via an outlet, generator, or extension cord. This will be the responsibility of the client. Additional fee will be added.
How do I take my picture?
- Touch screen instructions lead the way. It’s impossible to mess up! Your rental will also include a booth attendant to engage and entertain your guests while also troubleshoot if necessary.
When will the photos be online?
- Our turnaround time is about 24 hours of the event, so you will be downloading, sharing, bragging, tagging, and laughing in no time.
How do I book you guys?
- Email or call us. We do everything online because it’s so fabulously green.
Is a deposit required?
- Yes, a non-refundable retainer of 50% of your desired package will be required to reserve your date and time. The remaining balance is due 7 business days prior to the event.
How far do you travel?
- We serve New York City area and its boroughs for the existing moment. We can travel to some areas in New Jersey, please contact us for details.