Terms Of Service
Effective Date: November 1, 2018
Hello and welcome to JJ Pixx Photo Booth Terms of Service
These Terms of Service covers your rental and highlights what you can expect when you book our service for hire. By using our photo booth services, you're agreeing to these Terms. If you're using the Services for an organization, you're agreeing to this Agreement on behalf of that organization, and you represent and warrant that you can do so. References to “you”, "your” and similar terms are construed accordingly in this Agreement. If you don’t agree to all the terms in this Agreement, you may not use or access the Services.
1. SECURING A EVENT DATE
A date can only be secured in our calendar by making a 50% retainer payment of total rental cost and e-signing service contract. Final payment is due 7 business days before the event date.
2. DATE CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
All cancellations must be made by contacting us. Once your event has been cancelled, your event date will immediately be available for other people to book. *Please note all refunds of money paid will incur a fee to cover the transaction costs set in place by our 3rd party payment providers.
- Cancellation 30 days or more before the event - refund of the full amount of the initial payment, excluding transaction fees*.
- Cancellation between 30 - 14 days of the event - refund of any amount paid, excluding the 50% retainer and transaction fees*.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event - refund of only 50% of the full booking cost excluding transaction fees*. At this point, it is usually too late for us to get another booking, and so we have lost out.
3. VENUE, ACCESS AND LOCATION
It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided the venues contact information, address, name, and zip-code for our attendants to find you. We also require that the venue allows reasonable access for loading, and suitable parking once the booth and equipment has been unloaded. If parking for loading is restricted you will be liable for any fines that occur as a result and or time used seeking a suitable location. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or delays resulting from incorrect or missing address details.
4. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
Provider cannot be held responsible for any circumstances that may prevent us from attending your event; these may include but are not limited to, severe weather conditions, traffic delays, breakdown of our vehicles, sickness or equipment failure. In the case that we cannot attend or fulfill your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these instances our liability will be limited to refunding the total amount paid.
5. SETUP FOR SERVICE
Provider will arrive to set up approximately 2 hours before the hire period is due to commence. If you require the booth to be set up earlier an idle time charge applies. It is your responsibility to ensure that the venue has agreed for us to be in attendance at their venue and at the agreed time. This also includes ensuring that there is access to enter the venue and enough space, ideally a 10ft x 10ft area, with a nearby power outlet. It is your responsibility to inform us of any circumstances that may make setting up take longer, these may include but are not exhaustive to; going upstairs, a long distance from unloading area to set-up area, restricted access. If we are not aware of these and the set-up takes longer than normal your hire period may be intruded into.
Outdoors Event- *Summer Season Only:
Please note: For the security of our equipment, if there is inclement weather, such as over 50% chance of rain and/or over 15 MPH winds, we recommend to be moved to an indoor area or we would have to terminate service.
- Provide a fully operational photo booth (including all photos) within the rental agreement for no additional charge or fee. Client is aware that onsite maintenance &/or servicing of the photo booth may be required & acknowledges that, as a result, minor delays &/or interruptions in service may be experienced. However, provider will seek to fulfill the full duration of time contracted herein even in the event of delays/interruptions.
- Provide an onsite attendant to monitor the photo booth, assist guests in using the photo booth & perform any necessary maintenance throughout the time of the event.
- Coordinate set-up & removal of photo booth within designated time frame.
- Withing 24 hours after the event, client will receive the entire photo gallery via email.
- Provider cannot control WiFi or Hot-Spot strength or availability. If for any reason Instant Photo Sharing is unavailable, client will still receive a digital gallery after the event and guests will receive their photos once we are reconnected to strong WiFi.